Whether you already like it or just new to the card Hoff Bergmann on Farming Simulator 22, texture localization entirely in French is now available again thanks to the meticulous work of a member of the Univers-simu community: Jericho. An additional opportunity to experience a career on this legendary map.
This replacement texture pack already existed at the era of FS19 and many players were therefore waiting for its return on the FS22 version of the map (completely new, since the LSFM team started from a clean sheet for this opus).
A quality French localization
Jericho's meticulous work allows us to appreciate being able to finally read the numerous panels and posters of the map in the language of Molière while respecting the very particular style of Hof Bergmann. The use of certain production points is also made easier. The icing on the cake is that the characters will also speak in French.
How to download and install this pack?
For owners of the pack adapted to version 1.2, remember to download the Pack again which is now adapted to version 184.108.40.206 The link is constantly updated to the latest version of the pack. CAUTION: You will need la main map Hof Bergman before being able to switch it to French. This kit does not replace the map.
- Step 0: Make sure you already have the Hof Bergmann card and that it fits into your game.
- Step 1: Download the pack according to your edition of the game:
Download for FS22 (Updated as of 20/11/2023)
Download for FS19
- Step 2: Install required WinRAR (free version) because unfortunately the following steps will not work correctly (white or corrupted textures) with other decompression software like 7-Zip, Windows or other.
- Step 3: Open the RAR file you just downloaded using WinRAR and keep this window open.
- Step 4: At the same time, from your file explorer open your mod folder containing the Hof Bergmann map as well as all its associated mods. The idea here is to be able to have the two windows side by side.
- Step 5: We recommend making a backup copy of the map ZIP file FS22_HofBergmann.zip by copying and pasting it into another folder for example.
- Step 6: In the right window, double click on the first folder Maj_FR_Bergmann, then select all the files and folders (either with the shortcut CTRL+A or with your mouse by drawing a selection rectangle).
Once the files have been selected, while remaining pressed with the left mouse click, drag them to the corresponding ZIP file (in the left window)
- Step 7 and 8: do the same for Maj_FR_FarmEquipment et Maj_FR_lsfmBigBagPack. Each time following the same procedure as in step 6, that is to say double click on the folder in the right window then drag the files to the correct mod in the left window. Files in the folder Maj_FR_FarmEquipment are for the mod FS22_lsfmFarmEquipementPack.zip and the files in the folder Maj_FR_lsfmBigBagPack are for the mod FS22_lsfmBigBagPack.zip.
Important details about multiplayer and game file replacement textures
WARNING: When you modify ZIP files, you will no longer be able to join multiplayer games if all participants do not have exactly the same version. Thus, the files from the server (whether dedicated or hosted locally) will have priority and it will therefore be necessary to provide them to all players (either via FTP or via large file transfer links like FromSmash For example). Do not just give the procedure for modifying ZIP files to other players because the game may assume that the files will still be different, even if the other players have followed the same procedure as you.
In the VF pack, there is also a folder Maj_FS22_vanilla which allows you to modify the textures of the game (and not just the map). This folder will contain the VF textures which are used even in other maps. To find out more, do not hesitate to consult the file Read First.txt contained in the RAR.
Author overview and contact for support
Jericho_47 ( on the Universimu.com discord) Originally from the south of France, I am a computer scientist by trade and passionate about video games. Wishing to contribute to the French localization of certain games (early access), I have a few under my belt: – Empyrion Galactic Survival – Planet Nomads – Farm Together – Rover Mechanic Simulator - Occupy Mars Concerning Hof Bergmann, having fell in love with this map, I decided to translate all the textures for better understanding and readability, thus making the game more immersive.